Your Privacy is very important to us at LiveSupport.com. If you have questions or concerns regarding the following statement, you should contact LiveSupport.com by sending an email to support@LiveSupport.com.
- what personally identifiable information of yours is collected;
- what organization is collecting the information;
- how the information is used;
- with whom the information may be shared;
- what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- what kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the company’s control; and
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Although this policy may seem long, we’ve prepared a detailed policy because we believe you should know as much as possible about LiveSupport.com’s practices so that you can make an informed decision.
LiveSupport.com has certain security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which digitally encrypts your information as it is transferred from your computer to LiveSupport.com. We take the following measures to protect user information once it is received by the Site:
- employees have limited and controlled access to User information,
- measures have been taken so that servers and the data stored thereon are in a secure physical location,
- security software is used where LiveSupport.com determines it to be both appropriate and cost effective,
- employees are informed of all security protocol on a regular basis, and
- web security procedures are quality-assured weekly.
Although we strive to keep your personal information secure, no security measures are absolute nor fool-proof and there is always a possibility that a security breach could occur, resulting in the release of a User’s data or information.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth and efficient experience while you’re using LiveSupport.com’s website services, and to keep you informed of opportunities available on those services. This allows us to provide services and features that are designed to meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier and quicker. To this end, we may share information you provide with LiveSupport.com-related entities worldwide (eg. its parents, affiliates, partners, joint venturers, correspondents, associates and subsidiaries and their successors and assigns—collectively herein “LiveSupport.com Entities”).
- Because we connect Users by telephone, we require you to enter a valid telephone number to connect with other Users through LiveSupport.com. At no time will we share your telephone number with any other Users with whom you communicate. Because LiveSupport.com initiates all calls, other Users cannot see your telephone number—not even with Caller ID. Although the LiveSupport.com system maintains the connection between the two parties, we do not monitor or record the content of any calls unless mandated by law.
- We may use your email, mailing address, and/or phone number to contact you regarding account activities, new product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of LiveSupport.com and its affiliates. If you do not wish to receive such communications from LiveSupport.com you have the ability to stop receiving these mail communications by providing your User name and email address in a Customer Support Form or by unchecking the box on the My Preferences Page, which asks if you wish to receive such mailings. You will, however, always receive administrative emails from LiveSupport.com that are related to the usage and functionality of LiveSupport.com. You may not opt-out of these administrative emails unless you cancel your Usership.
- LiveSupport.com may collect credit card information, add money to your User account, or use your credit card to take advantage of special promotions. LiveSupport.com uses a third party to process credit cards for billing purposes. This third party may store or retain a User’s personally identifiable information. In certain cases, we will also use credit card information to help us verify your identity. We do not charge or bill the credit card when we collect credit card information for identity verification purposes.
- You can review, update, and change some of your personally identifiable information — including your company name, email address. You can review, update or change your address and credit card information by going to the Add Money page on the Site, clicking on the “New Card,” and then adding your name, address, and new or corrected card number. You may also update or correct information by filling out an updated Customer Support Form or you may write to LiveSupport.com at Customer Support, LiveSupport.com, 1229 Chestnut Street, #214,
- We use information we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to resolve disputes, identify potential liabilities, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement. At times, we may look at your User account information and transaction history to identify problems or resolve disputes. Moreover, such information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical constraints and the fact that we back up our systems. Therefore, our Users’ personally identifiable information may not be completely removed from our databases in response to User requests.
- We may, from time to time, run promotions in which we ask Users or visitors for demographic information (like their zip code, state/province or age). We may also run contests on LiveSupport.com in which we ask Users or visitors for demographic information. We use this data to tailor your experience, showing content that we think you might be interested in and displaying the content according to your preferences. We also use demographic information to determine eligibility for certain promotions and contests.
- From time to time LiveSupport.com may ask Users to participate in surveys. Such surveys may ask Users for contact information (like their email address). We may use contact information from our surveys to send you information about our company.
- LiveSupport.com may use certain information collected from our Users in aggregate form to tailor our Users’ experience at the Site, showing you content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences. LiveSupport.com may also supplement the information you provide by purchasing information relating to you from third-party data providers. LiveSupport.com uses this information to improve its marketing and promotional efforts.
- LiveSupport.com uses your IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. Generally, IP addresses tell us the location from which a person is connecting to us, what service provider the person is using and which parts of the Site the Site user is visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that your session will be tracked, but you will remain anonymous. We reserve the right to track IP addresses for the purposes of fraud prevention, and we reserve the right to release IP addresses to legal authorities.
- If you send LiveSupport.com email correspondence, or if other Users or other third parties send us email or other correspondence regarding a particular User’s activities or postings on the Site, LiveSupport.com may collect such information.
- LiveSupport.com strictly enforces and requires that all Users comply with its Anti-Spam Policy.
Except as explicitly stated herein, we do not sell, rent or trade any personally identifiable information to third parties:
- LiveSupport.com may also disclose your personal information to appropriate authorities and to banks associated with your User account in order to prevent or report suspected fraud and illegal activities, in order to prevent harm to any persons or if LiveSupport.com believes in good faith that the law requires it. In some cases, the government can compel the disclosure of information about you, and LiveSupport.com will comply, in which case you authorize it to do so.
- You also consent to LiveSupport.com disclosing information about you in connection with disputes involving other Users, and to actual or potential parties to a lawsuit or action that LiveSupport.com is or may become involved in, (a) if LiveSupport.com is required to do so, (b) if LiveSupport.com reasonably believes that such disclosures will potentially mitigate its liability, or (c)for LiveSupport.com to enforce its rights.
- LiveSupport.com may disclose some personally identifiable information to vendors and third-party service providers in connection with communications and payments to Users and other aspects of operating and promoting LiveSupport.com’s Site and Expert Services. For example, LiveSupport.com uses a third-party company to deliver LiveSupport.com promotions, and we share your email address with this company unless you opt-out of receiving LiveSupport.com’s promotions by unchecking the box on the My Preferences Page which asks if you wish to receive such mailings.
LiveSupport.com may also exchange personally identifiable information among LiveSupport.com Entities worldwide. If you are registering on any sites controlled by LiveSupport.com Entities located in the European Union, your personally identifiable information must be disclosed to LiveSupport.com affiliates outside of the European Union in order to allow Users worldwide to contact and be contacted by you. Therefore, as a condition of your Usership you hereby agree and consent to the sharing of your personally identifiable information with LiveSupport.com and LiveSupport.com Entities worldwide.
If you decide you would like to cancel your User account on LiveSupport.com, you will need to do one of the following:
- Send us an email—including your User name and email address—by filling out a Customer Support Form asking us to cancel.
- Send us mail to the following mailing address: LiveSupport.com Cancel LiveSupport.com 1229 Chestnut Street, #214 Philadelphia, PA 19107
1229 Chestnut Street, #214
Philadelphia, PA 19107